You may cancel your services with us at any time by following the Cancellation Process listed below. Products purchased from Proton Internet LLP. may be refunded only if cancelled within the timeframe listed under Standard Refund Terms unless noted otherwise herein. All refunds are subject to conditions as set forth below in the Money-Back Guarantee Period.
STANDARD REFUND TERMS:
If you cancel Products/Services that are eligible for a refund under our Standard Refund Terms you will receive a full refund for your service with us, under the following conditions.
- 1 year or more – Within 30 days of the date of the transaction.
- Less than 1 year* – Within 48 hours of the date of the transaction.
DATE OF THE TRANSACTION
The date of the transaction is the date a product or service is purchased, or the date any renewal is processed by Proton Internet LLP. in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable product or service agreement.
You may cancel a product at any time, but a refund will only be issued in accordance with these terms.
PRODUCTS/SERVICES ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND UNDER STANDARD REFUND TERMS
- Shared Web Hosting;
- Website Backup;
- Optimized WordPress Hosting;
- VPS Hosting;
- Managed Business Hosting;
PRODUCTS/SERVICES NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUNDS:
- Cloud Servers;
- Dedicated Servers;
- Domain Name Registrations;
- Domain Name Renewals;
- Domain Name Transfer fees (if applicable);
- Domain Name Transfer services (if successful);
- Domain Privacy Services;
- Expert Services (billable time);
- G Suite by Google (all versions);
- Installation fees for custom software;
- Managed Services;
- Merchant Accounts;
- Migration Services;
- Microsoft Office 365 (all versions);
- Premium Domain Names;
- Professional Services Fees;
- Redemption Fees;
- SiteLock 911;
- SSL Certificates;
- Website Security;
- Website Transfers;
ALL REFUNDS WILL BE CALCULATED BY SUBTRACTING THE AMOUNTS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND ABOVE FROM ANY FEES PAID BY YOU.
SPECIAL NOTE: All domain registrations and renewals are final and cannot be reversed or changed once completed; please check your domain registration for any errors (typo or incorrect TLD) and also check the registration or renewal length prior to submitting your order.
PURCHASED PRODUCT WITH A FREE DOMAIN:
Any product purchase with a Free Domain Name registration promotion is subject to the following conditions. In the event any purchased product or service includes a free domain name, if you cancel the purchased product or service, the regular rate for the domain name will be deducted from the refund amount.
MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE PERIOD FOR HOSTING SERVICES:
If you are not satisfied at any time during the thirty (30) days following your first purchase of Hosting Services you may cancel your Services by using the cancellation form in your HostMyCode dashboard. You will receive a refund within ninety (90) days of the service cancellation.
You will receive a full refund of all Shared Web Hosting, VPS Hosting, Optimized WordPress Hosting, and Reseller Hosting fees paid by you to HostMyCode for the initial term. Money-Back Guarantee refunds shall be due to you only upon your compliance with, and subject in all respects to, our terms and conditions. Requests for these refunds must be made in writing to the HostMyCode Support Team through your HostMyCode dashboard. Money-Back Guarantee Refunds will not accrue and shall not be paid under any circumstances if you do not provide the applicable refund request within this money-back period.
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund.
RENEWALS OF SERVICES:
IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT YOU DO NOT EXPERIENCE INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF SERVICES, ALL SERVICES AUTOMATICALLY RENEW. We will notify you of your upcoming renewals at least 15 days in advance and unless you submit a cancellation request using the cancellation form in your HostMyCode dashboard the services will be renewed at HostMyCode’s terms then current rates using the payment method you have provided to us. IF YOU DO NOT WISH FOR ANY SERVICE TO AUTOMATICALLY RENEW, YOU MAY ELECT TO CANCEL THE SERVICE EITHER IMMEDIATELY OR UPON EXPIRATION OF THE THEN CURRENT TERM.
- You may terminate any Service at any time by using the web-based cancellation form in the My Services section of your HostMyCode dashboard. You are still responsible for all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation.
- After submitting a cancellation request you will receive an email from our support team with a tracking number stating that “Your service cancellation is being processed”. If necessary, we will contact you to verify the details of your cancellation request.
- If you do not hear back from us or do not receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of submitting your cancellation request, please contact the HostMyCode Customer Support Team.
We require all cancellations to be submitted through the online cancellation form in your HostMyCode dashboard in order to:
(a) confirm your identity;
(b) confirm in writing that you are prepared for all of your files and emails to be removed from our servers;
(c) document the cancellation request.
This process aims to reduce the likelihood of mistakes, fraudulent/malicious requests, and to ensure that you are aware that your files, emails, and account may be removed immediately and permanently after a cancellation request is processed.
For additional support or questions regarding your cancellation, you can contact us or submit a support ticket through your HostMyCode dashboard marked “Attention Billing Department”.